Friday, December 11, 2020

6 Itineraries for Cultural Tourists 🎯

View in browser
6 Itineraries for Cultural Tourists

 CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK

We're almost done here!

For a long time, I didn't want to write blog posts with itineraries because I simply don't like one-size-fits-all solutions.

But I understand the practicality of it for someone who's traveling to a destination for the first time.

Instead of designing generic itineraries, I focused on what a sustainable cultural tourist would like to see in Lisbon, no matter how much time they have in the city:

2 Days in Lisbon (Weekend Itinerary)

1-Day Lisbon Itinerary

3 Days in Lisbon Itinerary

4 Days in Lisbon Itinerary

5-Day Lisbon Itinerary

A Week in Lisbon Itinerary

Let me know which itinerary you chose!

See you tomorrow,

Sandra

Tripper

Rua Francisco Casal, Barreiro
Portugal

facebook twitter instagram pinterest

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite

No comments: