Monday, December 7, 2020

Where to Eat (Locally) in Lisbon 🍴

View in browser
Where to Eat (Locally) in Lisbon

CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK

Ever since I started to write more about Lisbon for the blog and other publications, I had to get used to two things happening in the city:

  1. The increasing number of Instagrammable restaurants and cafés, where the quality of food and service are not a priority
  2. How fast restaurants and cafés went in and out of business

Because of that, writing about where to eat in Lisbon has become a challenge. Who knows if one of my favorite spots won't close soon after I hit publish on a blog post?

Well, I just have to keep up with the times I guess.

Here are two reading suggestions for you:

4 Restaurants in the Center of Lisbon with Portuguese Food

5 of the Best Lisbon Coffee Shops for Coffee and Pastries

Bom Apetite!

Sandra

Tripper

Rua Francisco Casal, Barreiro
Portugal

facebook twitter instagram pinterest

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite

No comments: