Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Welcome to the Azores CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK!

View in browser
Ready to travel to the Azores?

Hello CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK,

I'm happy you want to know more about traveling to the Azores!

At the end of 2019, the Azores were named as the first archipelago of sustainable tourism in the world. As an Azorean, I couldn't be prouder.

If you hadn't had the time to read about me, I was born (in 1978) and raised in the Azores (until 1997) but I'm currently based in Lisbon.

I was born in São Miguel but grew up in Flores and split my summers between Corvo and Terceira (for a few years). Since 2017, I'm also from Pico at heart. This is why when someone asks me which island I'm from I have a very hard time replying!

Of all nine islands, I still haven't traveled to Santa Maria, São Jorge, and Graciosa. 

When the Azores became a popular destination (circa 2016), I felt the need to write about "my" islands. In part, because as any territorial Azorean will let you know, the archipelago is a lot more than the main island. It's nothing personal; we just like to set the record straight.

In the next 10 days, I will share tips for you to plan an independent trip to the Azores whether you want to visit all nine islands or only have time to visit one. I once helped plan a reader's trip and she managed to see eight islands in two weeks. (This is not something I do for a living; I just really enjoyed that challenge.) 

Shall we get started?

This first email is about all you need to know before traveling to the Azores. I already wrote a long and thorough blog post on this topic (which I'm constantly updating), so all you have to do is click the link below:

What You Need to Know About Traveling to the Azores

If you have any other questions that weren't covered, just reply this email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

See you soon,

Sandra

Tripper

Rua Francisco Casal, Barreiro
Portugal

facebook twitter instagram pinterest

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite

No comments: