Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Welcome to Lisbon CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK! 👋

View in browser
Welcome to Lisbon!

Hello CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK,

I'm happy you want to know more about traveling to Lisbon!

Before all the awards for Best City Break, I already loved Lisbon as if it had always been my hometown. 

Well, like any long-term relationship we've had our ups and downs, but over the last 20+ years, I've seen a lot of change -- good and bad.

You probably haven't noticed it yet, but Lisbon locals didn't have much time to get used to the tourism boom and the sudden success of their city as a hot destination. Some would call it growing pains, but I believe there needs to be balance.

And balance is possible. That's my goal with each one of the emails I'll be sending you over the next 10 days.

    Here are three blog posts to get started:

    Traveling to Lisbon? Read These 10 Things First

    7 Books About Lisbon (That Aren't Travel Guides)

    Free Lisbon Apps You Must Download to Your Smartphone

    See you tomorrow!

    Sandra

    Tripper

    Rua Francisco Casal, Barreiro
    Portugal

    facebook twitter instagram pinterest

    You received this email because you signed up on our website.

    Unsubscribe
    MailerLite

    No comments: