Saturday, December 12, 2020

Before we part ways...

View in browser
Before we part ways...

This is the very last email CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE K7HACK

I hope you found all the information you need to plan your sustainable trip to Lisbon. 

If you're not in the planning stages yet, I hope I inspired you to visit the Portuguese capital soon.

Just one more request before you go:

If you wish to receive regular emails from me regarding new blog posts on Tripper (no more than one email a month), click here to be added to the list.

I hope we talk soon,

Sandra

PS - I wrote about Madragoa and Campo de Ourique for Lonely Planet's book Secret City* (launched May 2020). 

Tripper

Rua Francisco Casal, Barreiro
Portugal

facebook twitter instagram pinterest

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite

No comments: